As Jio 4G free data offer ends, now you need to opt for any Jio 4G Plans listed below in order to continue using their Free voice, SMS services without interruption.
Jio is still offering Unlimited data as they announced on the launch but one has to pay for monthly plan starting from Rs.149 all the way upto Rs.9999 ( yearly ) to avail the service.
Reliance 4G Data Tariff :
Updated : July 2017
Jio has made changes in 4g plan recently and we’ve added the same for your reference,
Jio 4G Prepaid Plan : ( Prime users )
Jio 4G Postpaid Plan :
Terms and Conditions :
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services in respective plans.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.
What you see below is Old plans and is inactive at the moment.
Reliance Jio 4G plans & pricing details has been leaked ahead of its official launch, if it turns to be true, Jio will be the most affordable mobile 4G internet service provider in India .
Jio launch date confirmation came just today through media but the leak on Jio 4g plans Tariff details is not a new one as we’ve had many other fake leaks in the past.
Jio S :
- Price : Rs.149
- Free Voice
- 0.3GB 4G Data
- Free Jio Apps worth Rs.1250
- Unlimited SMS 100
- Validity : 28 Days
Jio 4G Welcome Offer :
Reliance Jio 4G Preview Offer is open for everyone from Monday and everyone will get Unlimited 4G Data, Voice, Apps service until December 2016 .
Jio 4G Tariff Plans
Reliance Jio 4G Data Plans :
As you can see from the above screenshot,
- Jio 4G Data 10 GB Price : Rs.50
- Jio 4G Data 20GB Price : Rs.100
- Jio 4G Data 40GB Price : Rs.200
- Jio 4G Data 60GB Price : Rs.400
- Validity : 30 Days
- Free SMS : 100
- Free Voice Call : 500
- Free Jio App Access : 2 / 3 / 5 / 7
How to Get Jio 4G Sim with Unlimited Offer
We’re coming up with detailed post on How to buy Jio 4g sim with preview offer of unlimited 4G data for 3 months .
Whatever the tomorrow’s announcement to be, we’re hoping to see the Pricing of 4G plans to be affordable by common people .
As you already know Airtel, Vodafone, Idea mobile operators have recently reduced their data plan pricing & increased the amount of data offered .
Vodafone for example offers 1GB 3G Data for Rs.259, 4GB 3G Data for 459 as of now , it is more or less same with Airtel too . Anyway, as soon as the Jio plan details are revealed , it is going to be a tough competition for mobile operators .
Jio has already got 4 million mobile users on its network in test phase, it is expecting to bring in 100 million mobile users to Jio network .
It all can happen, only if the hype is real, ie) Jio Offer reliable data service, voice service with affordable plans & pricing .
What’s your take on the above posted Jio Pricing & plans ? Would you switch over to Jio from other network using MNP service ?